We offer the following service guarantee in the management of your investment property:
- We will list your property on realestate.com.au as soon as a notice to vacate is received from an exiting tenant or when you first engage our services to select a suitable tenant.
- We will take and display colour photographs in promotional material to advertise your property.
- A sign advertising the vacancy will be displayed at the property (if permitted).
- We will access our tenant database to identify tenants that are seeking to rent within your property’s price and location.
- We will conduct open houses for inspections for prospective tenants.
- We will communicate regularly with you during the pre-lease period to provide you with an update of activities and feedback from prospective tenants about your property.
- We will provide feedback on all applications received for the property and present all suitable applicants for your consideration.
- We will undertake thorough checks on the information provided by tenants in order to verify the character and affordability of the tenant.
- We will conduct internal and external inspections of your property as per your management agreement with us and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection, including the identification of any maintenance requirements.
- We will carry out regular checks and immediately follow up outstanding monies owed and take prompt action to deal with arrears in accordance with State residential tenancies legislation.
- We will attend to all repairs in a timely manner in accordance with your management agreement.
- If you feel we have not met these standards, please register your complaint Client Relations Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)in writing. We will attempt to resolve your complaint within 10 business days after receipt of your feedback.