What Horizon Housing property management staff will do for you
- Find and appoint a quality tenant:
- Advertise and screen applicants for your property to get quality tenants;
- Process applications PRIOR to conducting property inspections;
- Conduct viewings of properties by prospective applicants;
- Check rental references;
- Sign up a quality tenant; and
- Advertise the property for re-tenancy if required (Fees apply).
- Maintain the property on your behalf (excluding warranty issues):
- Produce an Entry Condition report prior to tenanting the property;
- Conduct regular 3 monthly inspections;
- Organise for maintenance to be carried out; and
- Complete exit condition reports.
- Collection of rent and other charges:
- Recoup water consumption charges from the tenant; and
- Monitor rent payments and pursue rent arrears
- Payment of your rates and Body Corporate Fees (extra 1% of market rent charge applies for this service).
- Act on owners behalf regarding tenancy issues:
- Handle disputes; and
- Represent the owner at court attendance (Fees apply).
- Ensure tenants are eligible for the NRAS scheme prior to signing up for the property;
- Ensure tenants ongoing eligibility for the NRAS scheme;
- Coordinate and lodge NRAS compliant 4 & 7 year valuations; and
- Manage your Australian Government Tax Free Incentive and your State Government contribution.